If you are planning to paint your TV stand as part of your home renovation project and you do not have any idea on how to go about it, then you may want to take the following ideas into account:
• Preparation: The first thing that you need to do is to make sure that you have every tool that you need to accomplish the job at hand. You will need a screw driver, a large piece of cardboard and a primer.
• Starting: You will need the screwdriver to take apart the TV table and place it on top of the cardboard so that the floor will not be exposed to the possibility of paint falling on it.
• Primer: The next thing that you need to do is to pour the primer into the paint tray. Know that the primer will help seal of the old surface and will help new paint stick on the surface. This also helps lessen the number of paint applications because it helps paint to stick on the surface.
• Painting Using the Primer: Start applying the primer on the table but be careful not to apply it too much. Work your way down provided that the table is not disassembled. Let it dry for 24 hours and then reapply the primer following the same procedure and letting it dry again for 24 hours.
• Painting: Just like with the primer except that after letting it dry for 24 hours or so, you need to apply a second coat. Once you are done, start reassembling the table and moving it away from the cardboard and back to the living area.
You also have the alternative to call Vancouver painting companies for assistance. You’d be quite surprised to know that a lot of Vancouver painting companies take on small painting projects such as painting your furniture.
Major Labour Painting Contractors have Surrey Painters and Langley Painters to serve your needs if you live in the area, consider us for your next painting project we be more than happy to give you a free quote!